суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

empire state building measurement




I spent the vast majority of my day reading. I forgot how much I adore a good book. I used to get migraines whenever I would read, so I had to stop years ago. Thankfully, when Miss Ashlynn came along, I didnapos;t just get fat, but all of my hormones got mixed up and the migraines went away. Yay I rarely have migraines anymore.
Anyways... I started (well, I was only about 30 pages into it) and finished reading Jodi Picoultapos;s My Sisterapos;s Keeper. It was really, really good and I highly recommend it. I will say, however, that one should be prepared to cry... A lot. I pretty much cried through the entire thing. I feel emotionally cleansed at this point. As if there arenapos;t any more tears left... At least for a while. Haha. Itapos;s a pleasant feeling.

I have so many books I want to read.
I want to finish:
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
The Nazi Officerapos;s Wife
I want to star:
Twilight series
The remaining HP books
Naked
The Shack

Any other suggestions?
empire state building measurement, empire state building materials, empire state building maps, empire state building map.



Комментариев нет: